|Program Educational Objectives||1. To have the integrity, strong and ethical commitment in the development of clinical dentistry that is able to answer problems in the field of dental health
2. To conduct the inter/multidisciplinary translational research that supports the clinical development of clinical dentistry in the interest of periodontics, pediatric dentistry and oral medicine
3. To perform the critical analysis of current information and formulate it to support innovation in clinical dentistry
4. To carry-out the dissemination of dental science to the community for the development of programs towards a healthy independent community.
|Program Learning Objectives||1. To have the integrity and commitment inspired by the values of Pancasila in improving the quality of life in the community, nation, state, and progress of civilization
2. To possess the theory and application of theory in translational research and clinical dental science based on the health professional ethics
3. Competent to deepen and expand the scientific field of periodontics / pediatric dentistry / oral medicine through the innovative and tested translational research
4. Capable to formulate new ideas as outlined in inter / multidisciplinary translational research proposals that fulfill ethical feasibility and publish their research in national / international accredited journals
5. Capable to apply the logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking in the context of the development or implementation of science and technology who pays attention to and applies the values of humanities in accordance with their fields of expertise to answer existing problems.
|Courses and Total Credits||General Courses of Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Oral Medicine:
A. PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
B. PERIODONTICS STUDY
C. ORAL DISEASES STUDY
|Entry requirements||B. Requirements for Participants:
Participants in the Master of Clinical Dentistry Study Program must meet the following requirements:
1. General Requirements:
a. Dentists graduated from State or Private Universities that have met the requirements of the Kemenristek Dikti.
b. Dentists graduated from Foreign Universities that have completed the adaptation period.
c. Healthy physically and psychologically.
d. Behave well.
e. Dominating English at least passively.
f. Toefl 450 or Accept 209 and PAAPs 500 (during education).
2. Special Requirements
a. Participants fill out the registration form.
b. Complete the registration form with completeness requirements as follows:
1) Curriculum vitae and work history
2) Photocopy of the approved SKG & Dentist diploma.
3) Photocopy of approved SKG & Dentist academic transcripts, especially for foreign graduates, need a certificate of assessment from the Kemenristek Dikti, Overseas Diploma Committee and a certificate of adaptation.
4) Physical and spiritual health certificate from the local health examiners.
5) Police Record Certificate (SKCK).
6) Permit and recommendation from the direct leader of the authority and/or Regent/Mayor of the participant. And for those who have not worked, a recommendation from the Provincial Kadinkes concerned is needed.
c. Pass academic selection and interviews.
|How to register||The application for participating in the master of clinical dentistry Study Program must be submitted in writing by the candidate or institution sending to the Dean of Faculty of Dentistry, Universitas Gadjah Mada, as follows:
1. Registration forms can be obtained from the clinical dentistry Study Program (IKGK Study Program), Faculty of Dentistry UGM.
2. The registration form is filled in 3 (three) copies of the participants, each for:
a. Head of the S2 IKGK FKG UGM.
b. Chairperson of Study Interest.
3. Registration file is submitted to S2 IKGK FKG UGM PS.
4. Prospective participants who are declared accepted are required to re-register at the S2 IKGK FKG UGM.
Contact Person (admission) : Sasmita Gandawanti HP. 081335909128 dan 085729345530