|1.||Program Educational Objectives||1. Having a commitment to lead the development of science and the dynamic profession of dental hygiene in a sustainable manner.
2. Encouraging inter-professional collaboration in dental hygiene research and education that is oriented towards the welfare of individuals and society.
3. Providing client-oriented, quality and empirical data-based dental hygiene services and contributing to public health.
4. Having logical reasoning, innovative, entrepreneurial spirit and able to integrate it with other fields of science.
|2.||Program Learning Objectives||Upon successful completion of the Dental Hygiene program, a student will be able to:
1. Apply the principles of professionalism, ethics and law regarding dental hygiene services
2. Apply dental hygiene, basic medical science, basic dentistry, clinical dentistry and nursing science as a basis for achieving dental hygiene competencies.
3. Process dental hygiene services for all age groups and clients with special needs by prioritizing client safety based on studies and empirical data.
4. Carry out prevention of oral diseases based on risk factors and health promotion
5. Apply management functions to support effective and efficient dental and oral health services.
6. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate dental and oral health programs in the community.
7. Determine holistic decisions based on logical analysis related to other fields of science and innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
|3.||Curriculum for Undergraduate Program|
|4.||Penelitian Unggulan Prodi||TEMA : Oral Health-Related Quality of Life (OHRQoL): A Case study in Sleman District, Special Province of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
– Links between oral health and general health: an approach to risk factor analysis in regard to disease prevention and quality of life improvement.
– Strategies and approaches to oral diseases prevention and health promotion
– Development of oral health-related product based on Indonesian local wisdom
– Development of oral health surveillance system: an approach for analyzing oral disease`s trends and evaluating oral health programmes
|5.||Length of Study||4 years (8 Semesters)|
|FEES AND LIVING COST||Fees and living cost can be found at http://www.um.ugm.ac.id/|
|6||Tuition /semester||Single Tuition. For further information about Single tuition can be found at http://www.um.ugm.ac.id/|
|7||Scholarship||1. Bidik Misi Dikti
3. Beasiswa Pendidikan Bagi Anak Dosen dan Karyawan
4. Yayasan Marga Jaya
5. Perusahaan Gas Negra
6. BANK BCA
9. Pemerintah Prov Riau
10. Yayasan Tunas Muda
12. Rumah ZIS UGM
13. YYS. Karya Salemba
14. PT. Chevron
15. Pemerintah Kota Bontang
16. PT. Mandiri
17. Buku Kedokteran EGC
|8||Entry requirements||Admission information can be found at http://www.um.ugm.ac.id/|