Education and Quality Assurance Unit
It is a supporting unit at faculty that is responsible to Vice Dean for Academic and Student Affairs. This unit aims to make sure the higher education tridharma (three duties) at Faculty of Dentistry can be carried out well and the quality assurance system can be carried out step by step, structurally, and sustainably towards high quality international standard.
The mission in the education and quality assurance Faculty of Dentistry UGM are:
- The teaching and learning process at all study programs can run based on Academic Standard and Policy
- The academic quality assurance system of teaching and learning process at all study programs can be built well
- The good faculty governance can be implemented based on the quality assurance system standard.
Programs of Education and Quality Assurance Unit Faculty of Dentistry UGM are:
- To make Academic Documents containing Academic Policy, Academic Standard, and Academic Regulation for education, research and community service activities.
- To make Academic Quality Manual Documents consisting of Quality Procedure, Work Instruction, Supporting Documents and Forms for education, research and community service activities.
- To implement one cycle of quality assurance (planning, implementation, monitoring, audit, evaluation and sustainable improvement) in the education, research and community service activities for each academic year.
Program Evaluation is carried out by:
- Implementing internal and external audit system with Management Tinjauan Meeting at all study programs
- Following up the result of the Management Tinjauan Meeting to create sustainable improvement..
Standard Operational Procedure of Quality Assurance (SOP-QA) Faculty of Dentistry UGM 2013:
- SOP-QA 2013 – Evaluation and Curriculum Peninjauan
- SOP-QA 2013 – Special Lecturer and Evaluation
- SOP-QA 2013 – Teaching and Learning Evaluation by the Student
- SOP-QA 2013 – Student Score Complaint
- SOP-QA 2013 – Accelerated Undergraduate Thesis Grouping
- SOP-QA 2013 – Regular Undergraduate Thesis Grouping
- SOP-QA 2013 – RPKPS Revision
- SOP-QA 2013 – Remedial Examination
- SOP-QA 2013 – Resigning or Drop Out Student
- SOP-QA 2013 – Subject Credit Addition
- SOP-QA 2013 – Study Period Extension
- SOP-QA 2013 – Schedule Change
- SOP-QA 2013 – Scholarship Procedure